Removing Company Users
You can remove portal users that you previously created for a client company.
You cannot remove a Subtenant if credentials of this user are specified in a Veeam backup agent job settings. This situation is possible if you configured a backup job to write data to a cloud repository under an account of the Subtenant you plan to remove. Before you can remove the user, you must specify another account in the Veeam backup agent job settings. For details on changing Veeam backup agent job settings, see Modifying Veeam Backup Agent Jobs.
To remove one or more portal users:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Companies.
- Select the necessary company in the list.
- At the top of the list, click Manage > Users.
- In the Users window, select the necessary user in the list.
- At the top of the user list, click Remove.
- In the Remove User window click Yes.