You can create invoices manually. This functionality can be useful if you did not schedule automatic generation and sending of invoices. You may also need to create invoices manually to view how they will look like, and possibly customize their appearance.
To manage invoices, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Service Provider Global Administrator, Service Provider Administrator, Service Provider Operator.
Creating Invoices Manually
To manually create an invoice for one or more companies:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Invoices.
- Open the Configurations tab.
- Select the necessary companies in the list.
- At the top of the list, select what type of invoices must be generated for selected companies:
- Generate Invoice — choose this option to generate summary or detailed invoices.
- Generate Quota Usage Report — choose this option to generate quota usage reports.
In the Quota Usage Report window, specify a period for which information about services consumed by each company must be included in the report and click Run.
Veeam Service Provider Console will save a manually created invoice in the invoice list but will not send a billing notification to a company. To learn how to view details of a created invoice, see Viewing and Exporting Invoice Details.