Removing Veeam Backup Agents Jobs
If you no longer want to protect data of a managed computer, you can remove a backup job configuration.
To remove a job configuration from Veeam backup agent:
- Log in to ConnectWise Automate Control Center.
The account used to access ConnectWise Automate must have the necessary permissions. For details, see section Permissions of the Deployment Guide.
- In the menu on the left, click Browse.
- In the Clients tab, expand Clients and double-click the name of a company or location integrated with Veeam Service Provider Console.
- In the pop-up window, navigate to the Veeam Service Provider Console > Protected Computerts tab.
- Select the necessary Veeam backup agents in the list and click a link in the Successful Jobs column.
- In the Backup Jobs window, select one or more backup jobs.
To select multiple jobs, press and hold the [Ctrl] key.
- At the top of the list, click Delete.
- In the Delete Backup Job window, click Yes.
If the backup job is pointed to a cloud repository, Veeam Service Provider Console plugin will delete both job configuration from Veeam backup agent and backup files from cloud repository. To remove job configuration and keep backup files in the cloud, use Veeam Service Provider Console interface. For details, see Removing Veeam Backup Agent Jobs.