You can install a license on a managed Veeam Backup & Replication server.
To install a license:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console as a Service Provider Global Administrator or Service Provider Administrator.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Availability Console window, click Configuration.
- In the menu on the left, click Quota and License Usage.
- On the Backup Servers tab, select Veeam Backup & Replication servers on which you want to install license.
To narrow down the list of Veeam Backup & Replication servers, you can apply the following filters:
- At the top of the list, click Install and browse to the license file.
After you choose the license file, Veeam Availability Console will display the the result of the license installation in the License Update Status column.
To install license on a Veeam Backup & Replication server managed by Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager, use the Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager console. For details, see Viewing and Changing Current License.
Installing License in Veeam Backup & Replication Console
You can install a license file directly in Veeam Backup & Replication. For details on installing a license using the Veeam Backup & Replication console, see Installing License.