Before you start working with Veeam Availability Console, you must fill out the reseller profile. The profile contains information about your company, such as the company name, address, contact person details and so on. Information specified in the reseller profile is included in invoices, backup reports and email notifications.
Some information in the reseller profile is populated by the Veeam Availability Console Portal Administrator, when a reseller account is registered. You must check provided details and fill the remaining information in the reseller profile.
To perform this task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Service Provider Global Administrator, Service Provider Administrator.
Filling Company Profile
To fill the company profile:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Availability Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Company Info.
- In the Tax ID field, specify the company tax identification number.
- In the Country, State, City, Street, Phone, ZIP code, Web Site fields, specify your company address and contact information.
- In the Email field, specify a contact email address.
This address will be displayed in the From field in the notifications sent by Veeam Availability Console. For details on notification settings, see Configuring Notification Settings.
- Click Save.