Modifying Microsoft 365 Organizations
To modify registered Microsoft 365 organization:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Service Provider Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Plugin Library.
- Click the Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 plugin tile.
- In the menu on the left, click Organizations.
To narrow down the list of organizations, you can apply the following filters:
- Microsoft 365 Organization Name — search organizations by name configured in Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365.
- VSPC Company Name — search companies by name configured in Veeam Service Provider Console.
- Status — limit the list of companies and organizations by mapping status (Mapped, Creating, Error).
- Select the necessary organization from the list.
- At the top of the list, click Edit.
Alternatively, you can right-click the necessary organization and choose Edit.
Veeam Service Provider Console will launch the Edit Organization wizard.
- Modify organization settings as described in Registering Microsoft 365 Organizations.
- Save changes.