Assigning Custom Tags to Veeam Backup & Replication Servers
In Veeam Service Provider Console, you can assign custom tags for managed Veeam Backup & Replication servers. Assigning custom tags might help you differentiate managed servers that have same or similar names.
To perform this task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Service Provider Global Administrator, Service Provider Administrator, Service Provider Operator.
Assigning Custom Tags
To assign custom tags to managed Veeam Backup & Replication servers:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Discovery (for Service Provider Global Administrator, Service Provider Administrator) or Managed Computers (for Service Provider Operator).
- Open the Backup Servers tab.
- Select a Veeam Backup & Replication server in the list.
- Click a link in the Tag column.
If the column is hidden, click the ellipsis on the right of the list header and select Tag in the list of properties that must be displayed.
- In the Assign Tag window, specify a tag that must be assigned to a backup server and click Apply.