You can modify settings of a saved backup report configuration.
To perform this task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Service Provider Global Administrator, Service Provider Administrator, Service Provider Operator.
Modifying Backup Report Configuration
You can modify settings of a saved backup report configuration:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Reports.
- Open the Report Configuration tab.
- Select the necessary report configuration and click Edit at the top of the list.
- Modify settings of the report configuration as described in Configuring Backup Reports.
You can modify all report configuration settings except the report type and company.
- Save changes.