To modify appliance settings:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Service Provider Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Plugin Library.
- Click the Veeam Backup for Public Clouds plugin tile.
- In the menu on the left, click Appliances.
To narrow down the list of appliances, you can apply the following filters:
- Hostname — search the list of appliances by server name.
- Company — search the list of appliances by company name.
- Status — limit the list of appliances by status (Healthy, Unavailable, Warning, Unknown).
- Platform — limit the list of appliances by platform (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure).
- Remote UI access — limit the list of appliances by UI access status (Enabled, Disabled).
- Configured company — limit the list of appliances by configured client company (Assigned, Not assigned).
- Select the necessary appliance in the list.
- At the top of the list, click Edit.
- Modify appliance settings.
For details on existing appliance settings, see Connecting to Existing Veeam Backup for AWS Appliances and Connecting to Existing Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure Appliances.
- Save changes.