Modifying Own User Profile
All portal users working with the Veeam Service Provider Console Reseller Portal can modify their user profile to update contact information and password:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- At the top right corner, click your user name and choose Edit Profile.
Veeam Service Provider Console will open the Edit User wizard.
- At the User Info step of the wizard, you can modify your title, first name, last name and email address.
Veeam Service Provider Console will use this address to send you email notifications, such as billing notifications, backup report notifications, password reset notifications and so on.
- At the Login Info step of the wizard, you can change your password details:
- In the Current Password field, type your current password.
- In the New Password and Confirm Password fields, type a new password.
It is recommended to use a password that contains characters from at least 3 of the following categories: uppercase characters, lowercase characters, base 10 digits (0 through 9), non-alphanumeric characters. The recommended password length is 6 or more characters.
- In the Security Question and Answer fields, choose a question and specify an answer that will be used for resetting the user password.
For details on user roles, see Resetting Password.
- At the Summary step of the wizard, review the specified details.
- Click Finish.