You can remove backup policies configured by Company Administrators in the Client Portal and reseller users in the Reseller Portal.
When removing backup policies, note the following limitations:
To perform this task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Service Provider Global Administrator, Service Provider Administrator.
Removing Backup Policies
To remove a backup policy:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Service Provider Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Backup Policies.
- Select the necessary policy in the list.
To find a backup policy, you can use the following controls:
- Use the search field to find a backup policy by name.
- Use the Type filter to show backup policies for workstations or servers only.
- Use the Policy Type filter to show only predefined backup policies, policies created by the provider, policies created by reseller users in the Reseller Portal or policies created in the Client Portal.
- Use the Policy Access Type filter to show only public or private policies.
- At the top of the policies list, click Remove.
- In the displayed window, click Yes to confirm removal.