You can modify created API keys.
To perform the task, a user must have the following role assigned: Service Provider Global Administrator.
Modifying API Keys
To modify an API key:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Service Provider Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click API Keys.
- Select the necessary API key and click Edit at the top of the list.
- Modify API key description and click Save.