After you configure integration features, the data between Veeam Service Provider Console and ConnectWise Manage will be synchronized every 4 hours.
To synchronize the necessary data immediately, you can refresh it manually:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
Log in as a user that has privileges to access the Veeam Service Provider Console plugin library. For details, see Required Privileges.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Service Provider Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Plugin Library.
- Click the ConnectWise Manage plugin tile.
- In the menu on the left, click the section for which you want to refresh data: Companies, Ticketing, Billing (Agreements tab).
- At the top of the page, click Refresh Data.