If you no longer need a location, you can remove it. After you remove a location, all Veeam backup agents, Veeam Backup & Replication and Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager servers associated with this location will be moved to the Default location. The cloud repository storage quota of the removed location will be added to the quota of the Default location.
To perform the task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Service Provider Global Administrator, Service Provider Administrator, Service Provider Operator.
To remove location:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Companies.
- Select the necessary company in the list.
- Do either of the following:
- At the top of the list, click Manage > Locations.
- Click a link in the Locations column.
- In the Manage Locations window, select the necessary location.
- Click Remove.