Creating Subscription Plans
You can create new subscription plans for managed companies.
To perform this task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Service Provider Global Administrator, Service Provider Administrator.
Creating Subscription Plan
To create a new subscription plan, perform the following steps:
- Launch the New Subscription Plan wizard.
- Specify a name and description of the subscription plan.
- Specify currency, VAT and discount.
- Specify rates for general services.
- Specify rates for managed backup services.
- Specify rates for Cloud Connect services.
- Specify rates for Microsoft 365 services.
- Specify rates for public cloud services.
- Review subscription plan settings.