Out of the box, Veeam Availability Console comes with a preconfigured Default subscription plan. This subscription plan does not include any charge rates, and is intended for trial and testing purposes. You can customize this subscription plan to suit your needs, or create new subscription plans if you need more than one.
To perform this task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Service Provider Global Administrator, Service Provider Administrator.
Creating Subscription Plan
To create a new subscription plan, perform the following steps:
- Launch the New Plan wizard.
- Specify a name and description of the subscription plan.
- Specify currency, VAT and discount.
- Specify rates for managed backup services.
- Specify rates for cloud backup services.
- Specify rates for cloud replication services.
- Review subscription plan settings.