You can modify settings of company users:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Companies.
- Select the necessary company in the list.
- At the top of the list, click Manage > Users.
- In the Users window, select the necessary user in the list.
- At the top of the user list, click Edit.
- Modify user settings as described in Creating Company Users.
You can modify all settings except the user name.
- Save changes.