Modifying Company Users
In this article
You can modify settings of company users:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Service Provider Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Roles and Users.
- Open the Managed Companies tab and navigate to Local Users.
- To narrow down the list of users, you can apply the following filters:
- Company — name of a company to which user belongs.
- Role — user role (Company Owner, Company Administrator, Location Administrator, Location User, Subtenant, Company Invoice Auditor, Service Provider Global Administrator).
- MFA Status — indicates whether multi-factor authentication is enforced for user (Enforced, Not enforced, Not configured).
- Select the necessary user and click Edit.
- Modify user settings as described in Creating Company Users.
You can modify all settings except the user name.
- Save changes.