Removing Subscription Plans
If you no longer need a subscription plan, you can remove it.
You cannot remove a subscription plan in the following cases:
To perform this task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Service Provider Global Administrator, Service Provider Administrator.
Removing Subscription Plan
To remove a subscription plan:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Service Provider Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Subscription Plans.
- Select the necessary subscription plan in the list.
- At the top of the list, click Remove.