You can register a new company account in Veeam Service Provider Console and allocate necessary resources to the created company.
To perform the task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Service Provider Global Administrator, Service Provider Administrator.
To create a new company in Veeam Service Provider Console, perform the following steps:
- Launch the New Company wizard.
- Specify company details.
- Select company type.
- Specify user credentials.
- Allocate service quota.
- Allocate cloud backup resources.
- Allocate cloud replication resources.
- Specify network extension settings.
- Choose a subscription plan.
- Configure bandwidth settings.
- Review company settings.
- Provide connection details to the company.
- Create company locations.