Modifying Portal Users
You can modify settings of Veeam Service Provider Console portal users.
To perform the task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Service Provider Global Administrator, Service Provider Administrator.
- Service Provider Global Administrator can modify setting for users having any role assigned.
- Service Provider Administrator can modify settings for any users except Service Provider Global Administrator.
Modifying Portal User Settings
To modify settings of portal users:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Service Provider Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Roles & Users.
- Open the My Company tab and navigate to Local Users.
- Select the necessary user in the list.
- At the top of the user list, click Edit.
Alternatively, you can right-click the necessary user and choose Edit.
- Modify user settings as described in Creating Reseller Users.
You can modify all settings except the user login.
- Save changes.