If you no longer provide backup services to a company, you can remove an account registered for this company. When you remove a company account, Veeam Service Provider Console removes from its database all objects associated with the company, such as managed backup servers and computers, jobs, invoices and so on.
[For Veeam Cloud Connect version 10] When you delete a company account, Veeam Service Provider Console displays a warning prompting whether to delete company backup data. You can choose to delete tenant backups automatically along with the company account. Alternatively, you can let company backup data intact in the cloud repository and delete it later manually.
In contradiction to backup data, when you delete a company account, Veeam Cloud Connect unregisters all company VM replicas on the cloud host and deletes actual replica files from the datastore or volume.
If company backup copy and replication jobs used WAN accelerators, when you delete a company account, Veeam Cloud Connect also deletes data for this company from the global cache on the target WAN accelerator.
To perform this task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Service Provider Global Administrator, Service Provider Administrator.
To remove a company account:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- Delete management agents from all machines that belong to the company:
- Managed computers with Veeam backup agents installed
- Managed Veeam Backup & Replication servers
For details, see Uninstalling Management Agents.
- In the menu on the left, click Companies.
- Select the necessary company in the list.
- At the top of the list, click Remove.
- In the displayed window, select one of the following options:
- Click Yes to remove company account and delete all company backup data from the cloud repository.
- Click No to remove company account and leave company backup data intact.