You can delete saved backup report configurations that you no longer need.
To perform this task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Service Provider Global Administrator, Service Provider Administrator, Service Provider Operator.
Deleting Backup Report Configuration
You can delete saved backup report configurations that you no longer need:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Reports.
- Open the Report Configuration tab.
- Select the necessary report configurations and click Remove at the top of the list.
- In the displayed window, click Yes to confirm removal.