Using Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Teams
You can use Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Teams to restore Microsoft Teams data from any successfully created backup or replica of a Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 server. The backup or replica must be created with application-aware processing enabled and the corresponding options turned on.
To launch Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Teams from Veeam Backup & Replication:
- Open the Home view.
- In the inventory pane, select the Backups or Replicas node.
- In the working area, select the necessary machine in the backup or VM replica and click Application Items > Microsoft Teams on the ribbon.
You can also right-click the machine or VM replica and select Restore application items > Microsoft Teams.
- Veeam Backup & Replication will open the Microsoft Teams Files Restore wizard. You can use this wizard to automatically extract the Microsoft Teams data from the backup or replica and open it in Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Teams.
Detailed information about preparing your applications for item-level recovery and using with Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Teams is provided in the Veeam Backup Explorers User Guide. To view the guide, do one of the following:
- Open Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Teams and press [F1] on the keyboard.
- Select Help > Online Help from the main menu of Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Teams.