You can view summary information about the file share backup. The summary information provides the following data:
- Name and path to the backup repository that stores file share backup files.
- Name and path to the archive repository that stores archived backup data.
- Path to the file share backup source and its original size.
- Available restore points: date of their creation, their type (Backup or Archive) and status.
For the Backup type, the table shows all restore points stored in the backup repository. You can restore the file share to the state as of any of these points. To learn how to restore the file share, see File Share Data Recovery.
For the Archive type, the table shows only a single record. The time stamp of this record denotes the date and time of the restore point, which was created in the backup repository and files of which were the latest to be moved to the archive repository according to retention settings. To learn how to restore files from the archive, see Restoring Backup Files from Archive Repository.
To view summary information for backups:
- Open the Home view.
- In the inventory pane, select Backups.
- In the working area, right-click the backup and select Properties.
- To see the list of available restore points, select the required object from the Objects list.