Adjusting Internet Rule
The Internet rule is a predefined network rule. This rule manages traffic transferred through public networks — all networks whose IP ranges differ from 10.0.0.0/8, 172.16.0.0/12 and 192.168.0.0/16. The Internet rule also encrypts traffic for such networks. You cannot delete the Internet rule — you can only adjust or turn it off.
To turn off the Internet rule, clear the Throttle network traffic to and Encrypt network traffic check boxes.
To adjust the rule:
- From the main menu, select Network Traffic Rules.
- In the Global Network Traffic Rules window, select Internet from the list and click Edit.
- In the Edit Network Traffic Rule window:
- To disable encryption, clear the Encrypt network traffic check box.
- To enable network traffic throttling, select the Throttle network traffic to check box. For details, see Enabling Traffic Throttling.