Deploying Appliance from Console
To deploy a new backup appliance from the Veeam Backup & Replication console, do the following:
- Launch the New Veeam Backup for AWS Appliance wizard.
- Choose a deployment mode.
- Specify an AWS account in which the appliance will be deployed.
- Specify a name and description for the appliance.
- Specify the connection type.
- Specify network settings for the appliance.
- Specify credentials for the default user account.
- Wait for the appliance to be added to the backup infrastructure.
- Finish working with the wizard.