Deleting Replicas from Disk
If you want to delete records about replicas from the Veeam Backup & Replication console and configuration database, and delete replica files from the destination storage, you can use the Delete from disk operation.
Mind the following:
- Do not delete replica files from the destination storage manually. Use the Delete from disk option instead. If you delete replica files manually, subsequent replication job sessions will fail.
- Unlike the Remove from configuration operation, the Delete from disk operation does not remove a VM from the initial replication job.
- The Delete from disk operation can be performed only for a VM replica in the Ready state. If the VM replica is in the Failover or Failback state, this option is disabled.
To delete replica files from disk:
- Open the Home view.
- In the inventory pane, select Replicas.
- In the working area, select the VM replica and click Remove from > Disk on the ribbon. You can also right-click the VM replica and select Delete from disk.