To launch the Full VM Restore wizard, do one of the following:
- On the Home tab, click Restore > VMware vSphere > Restore from backup > Entire VM restore > Entire VM restore.
- Open the Home view. In the inventory pane, select Backups. In the working area, expand the necessary backup and do one of the following:
- Select the machine that you want to restore and click Entire VM on the ribbon.
- Right-click the machine that you want to restore and select Restore entire VM.
- Double-click the VBK or VBM file (for example, in Microsoft Windows Explorer). In the displayed window, select the VM and click Restore > Entire VM.
You can use this option if you perform restore on the backup server. You cannot use this option if you perform restore remotely over the Veeam Backup & Replication console.