Step 2. Select Workloads
At the Machines step of the wizard, select one or more workloads that you want to recover.
To select workloads:
- Click Add. You can browse for necessary workloads using one of the following way:
- From infrastructure — use this option to browse the virtual environment and select workloads or workload containers to restore. If you choose a workload container, Veeam Backup & Replication will expand it to a plain workload list.
When you add a workload to the list, Veeam Backup & Replication displays information about the most recent restore point in the Restore point column. If no restore point is available for the added workload, Veeam Backup & Replication will display a warning next to this workload.
- From backup — browse existing backups and select workloads under backup jobs.
- Click Add.
To quickly find workloads within the created backups, you can use the search field at the Machines step of the wizard:
- Enter a workload name or a part of it in the search field. Veeam Backup & Replication will display matches.
- If the workload is not in the list, click the Show more link to browse the backups.