Step 2. Select vApp to Restore
At the Objects to Restore step of the wizard, select the vApp you want to restore.
To add a vApp, click Add vApp and select where to browse for vApps:
- From infrastructure — browse the VMware vCloud Director hierarchy and select a vApp to restore. Note that the vApp you select from the VMware vCloud Director hierarchy must be successfully backed up at least once.
- From backup — browse existing backups and select the vApp under backup jobs.
To facilitate selection, use the search field at the bottom of the Select VMs window: enter an object’s name or a part of it in the search field and click the Start search button on the right or press [Enter] on the keyboard.
You can also use the search field at the top of the window to add vApps:
- Enter a vApp name or a part of it in the search field. Veeam Backup & Replication will search existing backups for the specified vApps and display matching results.
- To add the vApp to the list, double-click it in the list of search results.
- If the necessary vApp is not found, click the Show more link to browse existing backups and choose the necessary vApp.
To remove a vApp from the list, select it and click Remove on the right.