Step 1. Launch Restore Wizard
To launch the Restore wizard, do one of the following:
- On the Home tab, click Restore > VMware vSphere > Restore from backup > Disk restore > VM files restore (VMX, NVRAM).
- Open the Home view. In the inventory pane, select Backups. In the working area, expand the necessary backup and do one of the following:
- Click the VM whose files you want to restore and click VM Files on the ribbon.
- Right-click the VM whose files you want to restore and select Restore VM files.
In this case, you will pass to the Restore Point step of the wizard.
- Double-click the VBK or VBM file (for example, in Microsoft Windows Explorer). In the displayed window, select the VM and click Restore > VM files. In this case, you will pass to the Restore Point step of the wizard.
You can use this option if you perform restore on the backup server. You cannot use this option if you perform restore remotely over the Veeam Backup & Replication console.