Step 1. Launch Virtual Disk Restore Wizard
To launch the Virtual Disk Restore wizard, do one of the following:
- On the Home tab, click Restore > VMware vSphere > Restore from backup > Volume restore > Virtual disks restore.
- Open the Home view. In the inventory pane, select Backups. In the working area, expand the necessary backup and do one of the following:
- Click the VM whose files you want to restore and click Virtual Disks on the ribbon.
- Right-click the VM whose files you want to restore and select Restore virtual disks.
- Double-click the VBK or VBM file (for example, in Microsoft Windows Explorer). In the displayed window, select the VM and click Restore > Virtual disks.
You can use this option if you perform restore on the backup server. You cannot use this option if you perform restore remotely over the Veeam Backup & Replication console.