With the Failback option, you can switch from a VM replica back to the original VM or restore a VM from a VM replica in a new location.
Before starting failback, check prerequisites. Then use the Failback wizard to switch back to the original VM.
- Launch the Failback wizard
- Select VM replicas to fail back
- Select failback destination
- Select a failback target host
- Select a failback target resource pool
- Select a failback target datastore
- Select a failback target folder
- Select a target network
- Map the replica to the restored VM
- Review summary and finish working with the wizard