To guarantee recoverability of your data, Veeam Backup & Replication complements the SureBackup recovery verification technology with SureReplica.
SureReplica is in many respects similar to the SureBackup recovery verification. It lets you validate your DR environment without impacting the production infrastructure. You can automatically verify every created restore point of every VM replica and ensure that they are functioning as expected.
The SureReplica technology is not limited only to VM replica verification. Just like SureBackup, it provides the following capabilities:
- SureReplica: automated VM replica verification
- On-Demand Sandbox: an isolated environment for testing VM replicas, training and troubleshooting
- U-AIR: recovery of individual items from applications running on VM replicas
The recovery verification functionality is available in the Enterprise and Enterprise Plus Editions of Veeam Backup & Replication. If you use the Standard Edition, you can manually verify VM backups with Instant VM Recovery. For more information, see Manual Recovery Verification.
- How SureReplica Works
- Recovery Verification Tests
- Application Group
- Virtual Lab Configuration
- SureBackup Job