Copying Files and Folders Manually
You can manually copy and move files and folders between servers and hosts added to the backup infrastructure.
Veeam Backup & Replication lets you copy files manually between the following backup infrastructure objects:
- Virtualization hosts
- Microsoft Windows servers
- Linux servers
- Deduplicating storage appliances used as backup repositories
You cannot copy backup files (VBK, VIB and VRB) to HPE StoreOnce storage appliances used as backup repositories. To copy such files, use backup copy jobs.
To copy files and folders:
- Open the Files view.
- In the inventory pane, expand the file tree of the source server or host.
- Right-click files and folders that you want to copy and select Copy.
- In the inventory pane, expand the file tree of the target server or host.
- Right-click a destination folder and select Paste.
You can also use a drag-n-drop operation to copy files and folders between the source and target hosts or servers.