To launch a storage installation wizard for Universal Storage API integrated systems, perform the following steps.
- Open the Storage Infrastructure view and do one of the following:
- In the working area, click Add Storage.
- In the inventory pane, right-click the Storage Infrastructure node and select Add Storage.
- In the displayed window, click Show more vendors and select the storage system that you want to add.
To launch the installation wizard for NetApp SolidFire storage systems, in the displayed window select NetApp > Element.
You can use this method to launch the wizard if at least one Universal Storage API integrated system is added to the backup infrastructure:
- Open the Storage Infrastructure view.
- In the inventory pane, right-click the necessary storage system and select Add Storage.
Alternatively, you can select the necessary storage system in the inventory pane, right-click anywhere in the working area and select Add storage.