Step 1. Launch Instant VM Recovery Wizard
In this article
To launch the Instant Recovery to Hyper-V wizard, do one of the following:
- On the Home tab, click Restore and select one of the following:
- VMware vSphere > Restore from backup > Entire VM restore > Instant Recovery to Microsoft Hyper-V — if you want to restore VMware vSphere VMs from a VM backup created with Veeam Backup & Replication.
- Agent > Entire machine restore > Instant Recovery to Microsoft Hyper-V — if you want to restore physical machines from a backup created with Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows or Veeam Agent for Linux.
- Open the Home view. In the inventory pane, select Backups. In the working area, expand a backup and do one of the following:
- Select workloads that you want to restore and click Instant Recovery > Microsoft Hyper-V on the ribbon.
- Select workloads that you want to restore, right-click them and select Instant VM recovery > Microsoft Hyper-V.