Step 2. Select vApps to Fail Over
At the vApp step of the wizard, select one or more vApps for which you want to perform failover.
To select vApps:
- Click Add.
- Select where to browse for vApps:
- From infrastructure — browse the virtual environment and select vApps.
- From replicas — browse existing replicas and select vApps under replication jobs.
To quickly find vApps, you can use the search field at the top of the wizard.
- Enter a vApp name or a part of it in the search field. Veeam Backup & Replication will display possible matches.
- If the vApp is not in the list, click the Show more link to browse the virtual infrastructure.
Make sure that vApps you select from the virtual environment have been successfully replicated at least once.