Creating Replication Jobs
To create VM replicas, you must configure a replication job. The replication job defines how, where and when to replicate VM data. One job can be used to process one VM or more VMs.
You can configure a job and start it immediately or save the job to start it later. Jobs can be started manually or scheduled to run automatically at specific time.
Before you create a replication job, check prerequisites. Then use the New Replication Job wizard to configure a replication job.
- Launch the New Replication Job wizard
- Specify a job name and description
- Select VMs to replicate
- Specify data source
- Exclude objects from the replication job
- Define VM replication order
- Specify replica destination
- Create a network map table
- Configure Re-IP rules
- Specify replication job settings
- Specify advanced replica settings
- Specify data transfer settings
- Define seeding and mapping settings
- Specify guest processing settings
- Define a job schedule
- Finish working with the wizard