Step 2. Select Workloads and Restore Points
At the Machine step of the wizard, specify workloads that you plan to restore and restore points to which you want to restore the workloads. By default, Veeam Backup & Replication restores workloads to the latest valid restore point in the backup chain.
To select workloads to restore:
- On the right of the Machine list, click Add.
- In the Backup Browser window, expand the necessary backup, select the workloads and click Add.
Selecting Restore Point
To select a restore point for a workload:
- In the Machine list, select a workload.
- Click Point on the right.
- In the Restore Points window, select a restore point to which you want to restore the workload.