After you have connected tape devices, you need to complete the following steps:
- Load tapes to the tape device (if not yet loaded) and run the importing procedure for them.
- Create one or more simple media pool or GFS media pool that will be used as targets for tape jobs.
- Configure one or more media vaults to conveniently organize offline tapes.
- Configure and run backup to tape or file to tape jobs.
- Restore virtual machines to infrastructure or both virtual and physical machines to repository, or restore files from tape.