To begin the restore process, do one of the following.
- On the Home tab, click Restore and select the type of backups from which you want to restore:
- VMware vSphere or vCloud Director
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Amazon EC2
- Nutanix AHV
In the displayed window, click Entire machine restore > Restore to Amazon EC2.
- Open the Home view. In the inventory pane, click Backups. In the working area, expand the necessary backup and do one of the following:
- Select the machine that you want to restore and click Restore to Amazon EC2 on the ribbon.
- Right-click the machine that you want to restore and select Restore to Amazon EC2.
In this case, you will pass to the Account step of the wizard.
- Double-click a full backup file (VBK) or backup metadata file (VBM) in a file browser. Veeam Backup & Replication will start its console. In the Backup Properties window, select the necessary machine and click Restore > Restore to Amazon EC2. In this case, you will pass to the Account step of the wizard.