Upgrading Veeam Backup & Replication Console
To perform upgrade of Veeam Backup & Replication console to version 12, you must be running version 10a (build 10.0.1.4854) or later on the supported operating system (refer to the System Requirements section of this document). For information on upgrade from earlier versions, see this Veeam KB article.
Use the Veeam Backup & Replication Console Upgrade wizard to install the product.
- Start the upgrade wizard.
- Select the Veeam Backup & Replication console as a component to upgrade.
- Read and accept the license agreement.
- Review the components that will be upgraded.
- Provide a license file.
- Specify service account settings.
- Specify the database engine and instance.
- Perform the configuration check.
- Begin upgrade.