Before You Begin
Before you perform FCD quick migration, check the following prerequisites and limitations.
- All FCDs that you plan to migrate, must be located on a vPower NFS datastore that is mounted to the target cluster.
- If redo logs are stored on a custom datastore, Veeam Backup & Replication checks that these redo logs are available on this datastore.
- The target datastore to which you want to migrate FCDs must meet the following requirements:
- The datastore must be added to the infrastructure of the vCenter which you specified to perform FCD quick migration.
- The datastore must be mounted to all ESXi hosts of a cluster which you have selected to perform FCD quick migration.
- The datastore must have enough free space for all migrated FDCs.
- You can not migrate FCDs to the vPower NFS datastore.
- You must use a datastore other than the one selected for storing redo logs.
- You can not migrate FCDs to the same datastore where they have already been registered.