The Internet rule is a predefined network rule. This rule manages traffic transferred through public networks and encrypts it by default.
You cannot delete the Internet rule. You can adjust or turn off the rule.
To adjust the rule:
- From the main menu, select Network Traffic Rules.
- In the Global Network Traffic Rules window, select Internet from the list and click Edit.
- In the Edit Network Traffic Rule window:
- To disable encryption, clear the Encrypt network traffic check box.
- To enable network traffic throttling, select the Throttle network traffic to check box. For details, see Enabling Traffic Throttling.
To turn off the Internet rule, clear the Throttle network traffic to and Encrypt network traffic check boxes.