To launch the File Level Restore wizard, do one of the following:
- On the Home tab, click Restore > VMware vSphere > Restore from backup or Restore from replica > Guest files restore > Microsoft Windows.
- Open the Home view. In the inventory pane, select Backups or Replicas. In the working area, expand the necessary backup and do one of the following:
- Click the VM whose files you want to restore and click Guest files > Microsoft Windows on the ribbon.
- Right-click the VM whose files you want to restore and select Restore guest files > Microsoft Windows.
- Double-click the VBK or VBM file (for example, in Microsoft Windows Explorer). In the displayed window, select the VM and click Restore > Guest files (Microsoft Windows).
You can use this option if you perform restore on the backup server. You cannot use this option if you perform restore remotely over the Veeam Backup & Replication console.