You can launch the Veeam.Backup.DBConfig.exe utility from the Start menu by clicking Configuration Database Connection Settings.
Alternatively, you can use the Veeam.Backup.DBConfig.exe file located in the installation folders for Veeam Backup & Replication or Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager. By default, the installation folders have the following paths:
- %PROGRAMFILES%\Veeam\Backup and Replication\Backup — for Veeam Backup & Replication
- %PROGRAMFILES%\Veeam\Backup and Replication\Enterprise Manager — for Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager
To run the utility, you must have administrative rights on the local machine, as long as the utility makes changes to the registry. If prompted at the launch, choose Run as administrator.
To manage connection settings for Veeam Backup & Replication and/or Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager configuration database, use the launched Veeam Backup & Replication Configuration Database Connection Settings wizard.
- Select the product
- Specify database connection settings
- Apply connection settings
- Finish working with the wizard