Step 6. Select Target Resource Pool
The Resource Pool step of the wizard is available if you have chosen to change the location and settings for the restored VM.
To specify a destination resource pool:
- Select a VM in the list and click Pool. To apply changes in bulk, select several VMs in the list and click Pool.
- Select a resource pool to which the VMs must be placed.
- If necessary, select a vApp in which the VMs must be included.
To facilitate selection, you can use the search field at the bottom of the Select Resource Pool window:
- Enter a resource pool name or a part of it in the search field.
- Click the Start search button on the right or press [Enter] on the keyboard.