You can delete passwords using the Password Manager.
You cannot remove a password that is currently used by any job on the backup server. To remove such password, you first need to delete a reference to this password in the job settings.
To delete a password:
- From the main menu, select Credentials and Passwords > Encryption Passwords. Alternatively, you can use job properties to delete passwords:
- Open the Home view.
- In the inventory pane, select Jobs.
- In the working area, right-click the backup or backup copy job and select Edit.
- At the Storage step of the wizard (for backup job) or Target step of the wizard (for backup copy job), click Advanced.
- Click the Storage tab.
- In the Encryption section of the Advanced Setting window, select the Enable backup file encryption check box and click the Manage passwords link.
Veeam Backup & Replication will open the Password Manager.
- In the Password Manager, select the password and click Remove.