Performing Instant Recovery to Microsoft Hyper-V
With Instant Recovery, you can recover different workloads from backups and register them as Microsoft Hyper-V VMs. For the list of backups that you can use for recovery, see Supported Backup Types.
To perform Instant Recovery, use the Instant Recovery wizard.
- Сheck prerequisites.
- Launch the Instant Recovery wizard.
- Select workloads.
- Select a restore point.
- Select a recovery mode.
- Select a target host.
- Select a target datastore.
- Specify network mapping.
- Change VM name and UUID.
- Configure a helper appliance.
- Specify secure restore settings.
- Specify a restore reason.
- Verify Instant Recovery settings.
If you want to recover workloads as VMware vSphere VMs, see Performing Instant Recovery to VMware vSphere.