Object storage repositories are part of Capacity Tier that expands your scale-out backup repository abilities and simplifies offloading existing backup data from your extents directly to cloud-based object storage such as Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure Blob Storage and IBM Cloud Object Storage, or using on-premises S3 Compatible devices.
Also, object storage repositories are used as target backup repositories for NAS Backup.
In This Section
- Considerations and Limitations
- Adding Object Storage Repositories
- Object Storage Repository Structure
- Editing Settings of Object Storage Repository
- Removing Object Storage Repository
- Importing Object Storage Backups
- Detaching Object Storage Backups
- Switching to Maintenance Mode
- Switching to Seal Mode
- Removing Backups from Object Storage Repository
- Seeding Backups to Azure Blob Storage