Object storage repositories are part of Capacity Tier that expands your scale-out backup repository abilities and simplifies offloading existing backup data from your extents directly to cloud-based object storage such as S3 Compatible, Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure Blob Storage, IBM Cloud Object Storage.
In This Section
- Adding Object Storage Repositories
- Understanding Object Storage Repository Structure
- Editing Settings of Object Storage Repository
- Removing Object Storage Repository
- Switching to Maintenance Mode
- Removing Backups from Object Storage Repository